Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm a bad blogger

Ok, I have LOTS of excuses as to why I haven't posted in about 6 weeks....really, I do!!! I have taken some pictures, but not very many, as my camera is being a pain. It usually takes several tries to turn it on, and by the time I get it on, whatever I was taking the picture of (usually the kids) has moved on to something else. Also, back on July 6th I got my tonsils out. It turned out to be much less of an ordeal than I would've imagined, but I still didn't take many pictures during the month of July. We spent most of that month at the pool, taking swimming lessons, and just hanging out during the hot afternoons.

These pictures are actually from June....when we got together with my family at Ft. Rob. I guess I posted them on facebook, and forgot to post them here for some reason. There are more on facebook...I just put a couple here. We had a super time with my brothers and their kids, and my parents. Thanks, Mom and Dad, for another memorable get-together!





1 comments:

Bley's Blog said...

I especially like the one of Sonya on the horse. :)