Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer so far

I haven't been taking many pictures this summer, but we have been fairly busy. Paul, Miranda, Emma and David spent a week in WY with my in-laws, and apparently had a great time. Grandma and Grandpa put them to work while they were there, so the kids got to earn some money, which was an added bonus. We had VBS last week, which P and M missed, but Olivia and Sonya had a lot of fun, and so did Aaron and I. Here are a few pictures from that:

Snack time!

I led the music. It was really fun--had an Egyptian theme, and the songs were catchy

Olivia in game time, carrying a wet sponge on her head

Aaron was Joseph. I'll brag for just a second and say that he is SO good at this type of thing. He used an accent and everything. I know that some of the little kids were convinced he was really Joseph!


Craft time!

We've had a few ball games, and will have a few more in the next couple of weeks. Hopefully I'll remember my camera!

1 comments:

Bley's Blog said...

I agree....Aaron did a great job as "Jophes" :). There was one little girl that saw Aaron the last day after he took off the outfit, and she was saying "THAT'S NOT JOSEPH! HE LIED!" Made me laugh!