Sunday, April 11, 2010

A journey

I really debated about posting this...but then I figured that it's mostly family and close friends who view my blog, anyway, so why not! I've been on a weight-loss journey since Nov. It's been kind of slow going, but then again, I didn't put weight on overnight, either, now did I??? I still have 15-20 pounds to go until I'll really feel like I've met my goal, but it feels good to have made some progress, and to have peole tell me that they've noticed.

late Nov. (BMI: 28) early April (BMI: 24.6)
Of course, the 2nd picture is better, too, because of the cute girl standing beside me!

6 comments:

Walkers said...

Way to go Sara!!!!!!!!! You look GREAT!!! Keep up the hard work!
Love ya
Mary Jo

Echols said...

You are looking great! I am proud of you. It is hard work, but I know you can reach your goal!

The Hoskovec's said...

The picture doesn't do you justice, you look even better in person. Keep up the hard work, you look amazing and you are an inspiration.

Sharon said...

You are my inspiration Sara!! You look great!

sixbehrs said...

Thanks, guys....And Julie, in some ways I think you're right...there's not much of a difference between the 2...not as much as there probably should be considering the pounds lost. But I think it shows a lot in my face and upper body.

Thanks for the encouragement, all of you! All 4 of you are amazing women who inspire me, too!!!

Bley's Blog said...

Lookin' good! Congrats on the hard work!!