Friday, January 01, 2010

Christmas up north, and Paul's b-day

We made a trek to the north country this week, otherwise known as Chadron. It looked like a whole other world up there....over 2 ft. of snow, I believe....I wish I would've taken pictures of the snow!

Olivia and Grandpa looking at her new Bible

Sonya is pretty excited about hers!

Grandma even got to open a present or two!

Look! It's Lulu my Cuddlin' Kitten!

And another one....so now we have two slightly creepy cats that purr, meow and roll over....at least they come with on/off switches!

Jaedon and Tyler came up for a day. It was great to see them. Jaedon and Olivia ran around the circle in my mom's house for much of the day. Next year I think I should get my mom some earplugs for Christmas!

All four kiddos....celebrating Paul's 12th.

Happy Birthday, Paul. He's now as tall as I am and wears size 9 shoes. One more year until we hit teenage-ville. Yikes!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bley's Blog said...

Looks like a fun trip, and a fun birthday!

Gina said...

I tagged you on my blog.