Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Book recommendation

Anyone who knows me well knows that I LOVE to read. If I had a day all to myself, you'd probably find me curled up with a good book...probably fiction of some sort. I have to confess that my mom gave me this book ("Have a New Kid by Friday") quite a while ago...probably almost a year ago...maybe longer. I get bored with most parenting-type books, and most non-fiction in general. The other day I was looking for a new book to read, and ran across this one in one of my nightstand drawers. I decided I'd give it a try, mainly because my mom had given it to me and I felt guilty that I hadn't read it.

AWESOME BOOK!!! It is so down-to-earth, practical, and FUNNY. Dr. Leman's writing style is so entertaining that you almost forget you're reading a parenting book. I love it, and am learning many, many practical tips. So, without going into further detail, let me just recommend this book to all of you parents out there. I have read many books in 2009 (more than what shows up on the little sidebar of this blog...because I often forget to change it), and this one goes to the top of my list!