Saturday, October 24, 2009

Bloggin' Blues

I'm having a hard time motivating myself to blog lately....I haven't actually taken very many pictures, either, so that's probably the main problem. But I guess we have done a few things this past week.

We celebrated Aaron's birthday last Sunday....he wanted a fruit pizza, so Miranda and I worked together on this creation.

Here he is....36 and proud...which means I'll be following in 2 months...yikes.

We had some extra days off this week, as so many kids in our school were out due to illness. We took an overnight trip, a definite rarity since we've had kids. It was fun, although I didn't take many pictures. Here's the rest of the fam sitting in the hotel's hot tub.

Aaron made us these 'Napolean Cannoli Stacks' for dessert last night. I was impressed!

The kids did a little pumpkin-carving with Aaron today.

2 comments:

Wheeler Family said...

Yay for new blog posts :)

Bley's Blog said...

Looks like a fun time...hot tubs are always nice. The fruit pizza looks yummy, and I am impressed with Aaron's dessert!