Monday, June 22, 2009

camps and ball games

I haven't taken too many pictures this week....the big kids went to SCORE camp (science camp) this week, but I didn't stay and volunteer this time, so I didn't get pictures. They each had at least one ball game this week...I was too slow at getting my camera out at Paul's game, so I have nothing of him.

We took Olivia and Sonya to the lake one afternoon this week. They had a blast in the water and digging on the shore.



Paul and Miranda are at church camp as I type this. I'm praying they do well, and don't get as homesick as I used to! Paul has a very good friend who went, also, so that will be a help to him. Miranda looked pretty blue when we dropped them off last night. I will pray extra for her--that she will make at least one friend who can help the week to be a fun one. Fortunately, 2 high school girls from our church are working at the camp, so that should help.

1 comments:

Dillan Family said...

where do your kids go to camp?