Friday, June 05, 2009

And so it begins

Well, the first official week of vacation has almost come and gone (I don't count last week, since it was VBS)...Paul spent Mon.-Fri. with Grant and his family. Sounds like they had a great time and managed to behave themselves like gentlemen most of the time, according to Grant's mom, Diane. I spent most of the week sick with tonsillitis, but am now feeling normal again (relatively speaking). Miranda is spending 2 days with Taylor and her family, and the two little girls are just being themselves--lively and energetic as always. Oh, and we celebrated our 14th anniversary with dinner and a movie! So, I guess it's been a pretty eventful week!

Diane took a few pictures of Grant and Paul that I thought were fun:

I think this picture was just to prove that they did do more than play Nintendo or whatever it is they do.

Big Paul, Little Grant.

Big Grant, Little Paul.

1 comments:

Charlie said...

I love the Big/Little pictures. Glad to hear you are feeling better!