Monday, May 04, 2009

Weekend in Denver

We had the privilege of being chaperones for a great event that our youth group went to this past weekend. We, along with 2 other couples, took over 20 kids to Denver for Acquire the Fire. It was well worth it. You can see more about it on Renee's blog. I'm very thankful to the 3 families who kept our 4 kids!

Thanks, Renee, for thinking of taking this....Aaron and I are so bad about getting pictures taken together. I'm afraid that 20 years from now, we'll look back and only have about 5 pictures of us together--and that includes wedding pictures. That's how bad we are about it!

The kids who went. They were a lot of fun!

I got home and Olivia had a surprise for me--her first lost tooth! She was pretty proud!

3 comments:

Wheeler Family said...

WHAT!!!! Olivia already lost a tooth! Wow!
Thanks again for all you guys did on the trip. We couldn't have done it without you 2!

sixbehrs said...

Yep....sad, but true. My kids have all gotten their teeth early (like at 4 mo.) and then they lose them early, too.

Leslie said...

Sara she was smiling when she got on the bus this morning, and told me all about it