Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Spring Concert

We had our spring concert last night. It was kind of a marathon (in other words, loooong), but the kids did very well. I was pleased. I can honestly say that it probably stressed me out more than almost any concert I've ever done...not sure why, although it probably had to do with the fact that I had each group do a mini-musical, and those can definitely take a lot out of a person! Note to self: come back and read this post next spring when you're starting to decide what do do for the program!

Olivia's preschool class sang 3 songs (I don't direct them, and for that I am thankful!). This was, "I'm a Little Teapot."

Miranda playing her recorder.

Paul as the Emperor of China, in their musical, "The Nightingale."


Miranda in her musical, which was entitled, "Get in the Game."

Paul playing his 'bone.

0 comments: