Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday

The girls wanted to "play" Battleship today. I was a little skeptical since, obviously, they're a little young for it! I envisioned the little pegs scattered to the far corners of my house. Little did I know, however, that it would provide over an hour of entertainment! It must be fun putting little pegs into holes, and moving your ships around. They also ate Care Bear fruit snacks while they were playing, and I'm pretty sure that a few Care Bears got involved in some boating adventures!


A close-up of miss Sonya that I liked.

Olivia always has to pose somehow!

This is how the big kids spent most of the morning entertaining themselves...with their Gameboys. I am so thankful that they get along as well as they do. Since Taylor moved, especially, it has been wonderful for Miranda to have Paul to hang out with. I'm sure neither would admit this, but they're the best of friends. What a blessing, and I pray that continues.





3 comments:

Walkers said...

What a sweet family you have!!! :)

Walkers said...

Oh yeah, like the new blog layout!

Bley's Blog said...

You got some cute pictures! That is so neat that Paul and Miranda are so close.