Saturday, April 11, 2009

An Egg-citing afternoon

We broke out the egg dye today, and the girls dyed about 3 doz. eggs. Paul has apparently lost interest in this tradition, as he turned me down flat when I offered him the chance to help. To me, that's kind of sad....but then I also have to remember that Paul is my child who likes messiness the least....he never played in mud puddles, or enjoyed other experiences like that...it's my girls who have loved that type of thing. Wish this trait would carry over into his room, however.

Taylor came for the weekend, as you'll see in some of these pictures. It's been fun for Miranda to have her around again.

Livvy is pretty proud of her egg.

Sonya likes to get right in there to get the job done.

Olivia talks about her technique.


Sonya was very efficient.... most of these were hers....her method was, dunk 'em for 5 seconds, then you're done.

Miranda decided she'd try pouring the dye over the eggs....works, but it's kind of messy!

Sonya's enjoying this....notice the many dribbles on the table....I never even thought to put newspaper down...oops...but it came off, thankfully.

Taylor and Miranda were a bit more patient with their eggs than Sonya.


1 comments:

Charlie said...

It was an Egg-cellent day! Sonya is funny! I can see her climbing right up onto the table to dye the eggs!