Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ah, spring

We are literally having a blizzard as I type this! As a Facebook friend so eloquently put it, "flip flops one day, snowboots the next." That's Nebraska for ya! And, yes, I know that Sonya isn't wearing a coat in this picture....please don't call Child Protective Services.

Smokey could care less about the weather. After all, we never let him out, anyway. He's resigned himself to the life of a house cat. He has taken to dressing up to entertain himself...maybe we SHOULD be letting him out once in a while.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Bley's Blog said...

I know....I am ready to have flip flop weather stay!

Dave Ja Vu said...

Your cat looks totally PO'ed. And I concur with Tiff. This torturous weather has GOT to go!

My two cents...

Walkers said...

When I saw your title and then the picture of the girls, I literally laughed out loud. Love the cat pict too!

Anonymous said...

Wonder what wise facebook friend could have possibly said that?!?!

Larissa