Thursday, February 05, 2009

Wiggly

Ah, you gotta love preschoolers. This morning as I was getting dressed, Sonya asked, "Mom, why is your tummy so wiggly?" I thought about saying, "It's all because of you and the other 3 munchkins who I carried around in it for a total of 3 yrs. of my life." But I just laughed instead. Gotta have a sense of humor in this mothering gig.


*disclaimer--this is not my actual tummy. It is only a (surprisingly accurate) representation. The blog owner is not responsible for any nightmares that this picture may cause.

3 comments:

Charlie said...

You have to love the honesty only preschoolers can dish out. =]

The Hoskovec's said...

I love you Sarah! You can always put a smile on my face! You are also a good sport with the picture above!

savedbyHisblood said...

that picture is almost a perfect depiction of my stomach. Oh how I wish I could get rid of it! I was doing pretty well for awhile, but then something always comes up to make me backslide WAY back.