Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love is in the air

I feel very loved today! Aaron gave me the vase of roses, and Miranda gave me the single rose. I was impressed--she did that all on her own and actually kept it as a surprise!!! I helped with Olivia's Valentine's Day party on Thursday, which was a great reminder to me that I would NEVER want to teach preschool!!! I was supposed to help with Miranda's yesterday, but we had a snowstorm, so there was no school. Today I took Paul, Miranda, Taylor to "Marley and Me." The icing on the cake will be that tomorrow evening our chuch is showing the movie, "Fireproof," and serving a catered dinner. This will not involve the short people, which is one of the best parts (sorry, kids). It doesn't get much better than this! I feel blessed.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Don't worry, preschool is NOT as stressful and chaotic on normal days. I think it's way more difficult when the parents are there. :)

Bley's Blog said...

Very pretty roses, isn't it wonderful to be loved?!

Charlie said...

Pretty Roses! I know it must have been difficult for Miranda to keep it a secret. I remember being around her age and I was always too excited to keep anything a secret for too long(like 10 minutes tops!). Still to this day it is hard.
And what do you mean? I can't take Hannah to dinner and the movie Sunday? Oh, wait! That's right! I already have a babysitter! I stole yours! :P

Sharon said...

What a great feeling when your kids do something wonderful all on their own. You area definitely doing something right, there!

Walkers said...

Ohhhh! How Sweet!!!!

savedbyHisblood said...

I love flowers, but I surprisingly didn't get any for Valentine's Day. That was probably because our money situation is horrible. Oh well. At least I got a nice meal. :-)