Friday, February 06, 2009

All's fair in love and underwear

Ok, so last night's devotional (Thanks, Josh MacDowell) was on fairness/justice. When it was all over, and we had finished doing the discussion questions, etc., Miranda said, "Mom, it's only fair that you put a picture of yourself on your blog with underwear on your head." I should back up and say that she'd been bugging me all evening about taking off the picture of her. Well, I guess this was the compromise....she said, "Mom, either take mine off, or put one of you on." Ok. I'm a good sport. Here it is. Hope you're happy, Miranda. Just remember--I have some pictures that are WAY worse :).

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Walkers said...

HAHA. LOVE IT!

Dave Ja Vu said...

OMG, your blog has been cracking me up lately, but this is the icing on the cake!

You're such a good sport.

Bley's Blog said...

Your posts have given me a good laugh! :)

Sharon said...

What a good mommy you are!!

Charlie said...

You are a very brave, BRAVE woman!

Blackmans said...

LOL! I love it! Thank you for giving me a good laugh!

savedbyHisblood said...

LMBO. That is SO funny, but the weird part is, I could see ME doing something like that. I have kinda gotten to that stage in my life where I don't really care how bad I look in pictures, as long as I don't have to look at them all the time. lol.