Thursday, January 15, 2009

MOPS craft

I was in charge of the MOPS activity for this month. Unfortunately, I wasn't even able to go this morning, as I was pretty sure Sonya had pinkeye (now I don't know for sure...long story), Paul was sick, and also the motor on our furnace went kaput! Great day! Thankfully, though, the craft went on just fine without me, as I knew it would.

Most of you know that I am avidly pro-life. Therefore, when I found this idea--to decorate onesies/burp cloths for donating to a crisis pregnancy center--I knew this was the craft I would choose. We are donating these to a center in Kearney. Hopefully, the ladies had fun decorating these. It looks like they did!

(be sure to click for a close-up)







5 comments:

Wheeler Family said...

This was such a great idea. They were fun to make! Everyone did a great job.

Charlie said...

The y look wonderful! What a great idea! And it goes to a great cause.

Sharon said...

Cool idea! Hope everyone at your house gets well and I really hope your furnace is working! It's too cold to be without!

Bley's Blog said...

It was fun! Glad you had the idea.

savedbyHisblood said...

Those women sure are creative. I wish I would have been there to decorate them too, but with no vehicle it was pretty impossible.