Saturday, January 03, 2009

Fun day in Callaway

We took a little day trip up to Callaway yeserday so we could celebrate Christmas with Paul's "big brother," Grant. It was a great day.

I took some pictures, but I'm actually stealing all of these from Diane. She is a much better photographer than I am.
A couple of silly Sonya shots.

Olivia has a little thing for Grant, I think :-).


All 5 kiddos, looking relatively calm and happy. This was a rare moment.

Diane wanted to take a family picture of us....not sure if Grant just sort of snuck in, or what. We don't mind, though.

One of the favorite games of the day....let's sit on Grant!
He's like a big, lovable teddy bear!





2 comments:

savedbyHisblood said...

Sounds like a fun day. I'm guessing that you visited the Readys? I had no idea where they went to. Grant looks just like his mom.

Ma.n.Pa.Erickson said...

Sounds like a fun day. Grant is getting really big.