Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas in Reverse

Today was the chuch Christmas program. I was happy with how it went, and it's done, which is also wonderful! It was called "Christmas in Reverse" because it took a look at some of the Old Testament stories that led to us to needing a Savior. Again, thanks to Renee for these pics. They turned out great, especially considering the lighting in the sanctuary!

Paul was a narrator, and had a couple of solos.

Miranda was also a narrator and sang a solo.

Lamb and pig....they had some pretty tough lines..."baa" and "oink."

"Ok, I'm really getting tired of this whole production."

3 comments:

Charlie said...

It did turn out very well! The kids even seemed to enjoy it. I was thinking that it seemed a little like last years youth group production?

Bley's Blog said...

Your lamb and pig were very cute, and I really thought it was a great program.I liked how it was told!

Walkers said...

I always loved the Christmas Program. Sara, you do such a great job! Wish I could have seen it!