Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy 11th to Paul

We were able to celebrate Paul's birthday up in Chadron, which has become a tradition since his birthday falls during break. In so many ways, I can't believe I have an 11-yr.-0ld. Does that make me old??!!

Paul, you're such a fun young man. The girls are a blast, but I am extremely glad we had a boy. I can't wait to see what the next 11 years bring for you!

He chose cheesecake over traditional birthday cake (way to go, Paul!). My mom made these, as well as spaghetti, garlic bread, and a veggie platter.

I was just trying to take a nice birthday picture, and this is the cooperation I get!

3 comments:

Charlie said...

No, that does not mean you are old. It just means that with every year your eldest ages, you are maturing and becoming wiser. Both of you are learning together, so actually, if you want to, look at it this way, In Mom years you are only 11. That should put a smile on your face! :)

Bley's Blog said...

Looks like you all had a great time. Happy Birthday, Paul!

Ma.n.Pa.Erickson said...

Happy Birthday Paul. I would cheesecake as well. Good Choice.