Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Great day

My husband is so thoughtful. I was gone all day (went to Kearney with a friend, had a fun time, plus a wonderful lunch), and then had to do some piano lessons. When I got home, he had supper prepared for me, as well as brownie sundaes (my favorite!) Then he gave me this digital photo frame for my birthday. He used his birthday/Christmas money to buy it. How sweet is that?? The photo frame is so cool...plays music, has an alarm clock, calendar, etc...maybe they're all that way and I just didn't know that they had those features, but I was really surprised with all it can do. It's going to be fun!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Wheeler Family said...

That's a fun gift! Sounds like you had a fun day!

Walkers said...

Glad you had a great day!! Happy B-day!

Bley's Blog said...

What a guy! Sounds like a great day!