Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cookie decorating, Behrends-style

Aaron decided to make sugar cookies tonight...not the fancy, rolled, made-into-Christmassy-shapes kind, mind you....just something the kids could frost....a good project to kill an hour.


Hmmm...."should I, or shouldn't I?"

Sonya says, "yes, I think I will."

Obviously, Olivia thought it was a good idea, too, judging by the evidence on her tongue...
Hey, we never claimed to be Martha Stewart. I can't remember if this plate is for the Bleys or the Wheelers...:-)



4 comments:

Wheeler Family said...

HA! Well it looks like the frosting was well taste-tested, so I'm sure they're yummy! Looks like fun!

Bley's Blog said...

Mmmm, I love frosted sugar cookies...and as of yet I have either been too busy or too lazy to do make any, take your pick! :)

Ma.n.Pa.Erickson said...

Beautiful cookies. :) What a fun project. By the way, I love Olivia's outfit.

Walkers said...

Yum Yum! We need to do the "cookie" thing! I also thought you little fairy was cute! :)