Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A good time in the middle of the night

I didn't think to take pictures of this little event, but you probably wouldn't want to see them anyway. Last night at probably 11 or so (I had been asleep for quite a while), I awoke to the sound of someone coughing/gagging. I thought it was Sonya, so I hollered out to the living room to Aaron, as he was still up. Well, he went in Olivia and Sonya's bedroom to check out the situation, and it was Olivia who had thrown up....all over....but that's not the "best part." Ok, Sonya has her own bed, which is on the opposite side of the room from Olivia, but she had chosen to sleep on the floor, right by Olivia's bed. So, guess who got thrown up on? And guess who didn't even know that she'd gotten thrown up on? Yep, Sonya was covered. Into the bath we went, not too willingly, I might add. I think it's going to make one of those great "sister stories" that they can talk about their whole lives..."hey, remember that time when you threw up on me?"

***I should probably add that Olivia is fine...I seriously think it was just one of those deals where supper didn't go down right or something....she has been absolutely fine and went to school today with no problem.***

5 comments:

Blackmans said...

I took a drink right when I started reading this and it almost came out my nose! Poor girls! I hope Olivia is feeling better!

Bley's Blog said...

I'm not sure which one I feel more sorry for. Do you think Sonya will sleep so close next time?! I can't believe she didn't wake up screaming! And, what did you feed the poor girl for supper? Just kiddin'! :)

sixbehrs said...

Well, their dad fed them last night, as I had piano lessons....he offered them top ramen and tossed salad, and apparantly she only ate the lettuce....and a lot of it, from what I understand! So that's probably what caused the episode. Too much rabbit food can do that to ya!

Greene Pastures said...

All I can say is: Yucky!

The Maris' said...

Thank goodness this happened before Breann babysat overnight. LOL!! I do not think she would have handled it very well.