Tuesday, October 21, 2008

CSI: Nebraska

The Scene of the crime....

And more....
The evidence...
and more...caught red-handed, you might say...
The witness, a certain, Olivia D. Behrends. Under intense questioning, she said, "it happened at 10 o' clock." This statement is shaky, at best, because I happen to know that no one was awake at this particular time, except for myself and my partner, Aaron.
The perp. She handcuffed herself, as you can see.
All evidence points to a morning crime, as there were creatures stirring at the scene of the crime before 6 o' clock this morning. My partner and I simply thought the perp was playing with toys...lesson learned. Case closed. Now on to cleanup. We're calling in a reinforcement...Mr. Clean and his Magic Eraser.

10 comments:

Blackmans said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Her red hands and chin are pricelss! Good luck with the cleaning!

Walkers said...

I LOVE CSI!!! :) Glad you were able to solve the case, detective. Great pictures and definately made me laugh!! Happy cleaning! :)

Wheeler Family said...

Haha-this is a funny one :) Thank goodness for magic erasers. I've worn several of those out :)

Bley's Blog said...

OH WOW!! Yeah, I'm thinking it's a good thing that you have Mr. Clean around! :)

Dave Ja Vu said...

I keep looking at these pictures and laughing. But I have to say this too: I think the mural she put together above her bed is AMAZING! I'm impressed more than anything. Of course, I don't have to clean it up either.

Dillan Family said...

i think you should leave it on the walls in her room!

great post, i love the pictures of her with the marker all over her.

i have pictures of hunter about that age sobbing beside his artwork all over the dining room walls. i should look for those...

moral of the story? always spend the money on WASHABLE markers.

Sharon said...

Oh Sara! I love your whole analogy (is that the word?!?!). Priceless!

Charlie said...

WOW! Maybe I should learn a lesson from you and invest in Mr. Clean and his Magic erasers! :) That is too funny! You have a wonderful artist on your hands!

Jason and Jaime Weiss said...

That is too funny! I hope you were able to get it cleaned up.

Castle and Teri said...

Wonders, if you got it all off?? This was way better then those Law and Order shows, but just as messy!