Tuesday, September 02, 2008

A big day for Livvy

Olivia started pre-school today. She was ready and raring-to-go at about 6:30, even though I didn't need to take her to the bus until around 7:30. She crawled into bed with me and said, "I'm just so excited. I'm gonna be one of the older ones, so I'll help the little ones." She overheard Aaron telling me that quite a few of the kids are only 3, so she thinks she's pretty hot stuff, seeing as how she's 4 1/2! It's kind of different around here without her. Sonya REALLY wanted to get on the bus with her, but I said, "one more year." I think Sonya and I will have fun, but I will miss Olivia, too. I'm glad it's only 4 mornings a week.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Wheeler Family said...

Awww! I was wondering when she starts. Hope she has lots of fun.

Bley's Blog said...

She is growing up so fast! It's good that she was so excited!

Walkers said...

WOW, time flies!! Hope her first day went well!!