Friday, August 08, 2008

Week in review

Well, fortunately, I didn't get sick like the rest of the family. God answered my prayers, and I know my Mom was praying, too, so thanks, Mom! This week would have been a terrible time to be under the weather (is there ever a good time?), as Aaron and I are involved in a musical variety show over in Imperial, so we've been going to practices every day. It's been really fun. The music is gospel/bluegrass, and it's been awesome working with some really talented musicians. It's been good for my soul, as I would say that's the main drawback to living in a place like this--not many opportunities to perform and be "stretched" musically. Anyway, we're performing Sunday and Monday as a part of the Chase Co. Fair. I can't wait!

In other news, Paul and Miranda both passed their levels in swimming lessons. Paul is done now, unless he wants to go on to become a lifeguard. Their teacher said that Miranda probably should have just taken the same level as Paul, and skipped her level. Oh well.....sometimes it's good to let Paul stay just a tiny bit ahead :-)

1 comments:

Wheelers said...

I'm so glad you didn't get sick. You can't afford to!!!
Great job, Paul & Miranda!