Friday, August 08, 2008

Slightly-used toddler for sale

Ok, I'm just kidding, but believe me, Miss Sonya has been a challenge lately. She's become so independent, yet she gets so frustrated while she's trying to do something. But if I offer to help, she goes nuts. So I basically just have to stand back and let her be frustrated (and plug my ears). This group of pictures shows her when she was dressing in the Minnie Mouse dress....through all the moods she went through (although I can't properly capture it here; should have taken a video :-), to the final picture, where she's her happy self.







Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Wheelers said...

Haha! That last picture is so cute.
My new camera captures 6 shots in 1second!!!

Walkers said...

Oh but she looks soooo cute!

charlie said...

I know EXACTLY what you are going through! It is a very stressful time during all this "Independence".
Hang in there!

Blackmans said...

I am feeling your pain right now! I have one of those too! I am at the end of my rope with him! Good luck and I'll be praying for you!

Bley's Blog said...

I can laugh, beacause it isn't my kid! :) I too can relate!