Thursday, April 17, 2008

Imagination...what a great thing

I'm sure most kids do this, but I don't remember Paul and Miranda doing it as much, at least not with the types of objects that Olivia and Sonya do. Tonight, they were playing with a few of my lipglosses (as you probably know, I have about 2 dozen....it's an addiction), and pretending with them. One was a mommy, one was a daddy, and I guess the other one was the kid. The lipglosses were talking and carrying on for quite a while. It was pretty humorous. Olivia does this kind of thing a lot--her silverware often engages in conversations; sometimes it's rocks, other times it's shoes...you name it, she has them talk to each other.

Other than this picture, I haven't taken any this week. We have district music contest tomorrow, so it has been rather crazy. I have been at the school all day, every day this week, and quite a bit last week, too.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

charlie said...

To be a kid again! Jasmyn used to have that kind of imagination.

Bley's Blog said...

How cute...I love what they think of.

Wheelers said...

That's a really cute picture!

Anonymous said...

Does this ever bring back some happy and fun memories of their mom doing the same thing!!!

Leslie said...

Cute picture Sara!!

Oleson Daily Times said...

This picture is great! I find my son in his bedroom doing the same thing with many of his toys. He will carry a FULL conversation with himself. How awesome. This is why God says to look at things through the eyes of a child. It's priceless!!! Hope your all doing well. Chandell

Walkers said...

What a sweet pict!