Tuesday, April 01, 2008

A haircut and a rousing game of musical chairs

Sonya has never had a haircut, other than when I trimmed her bangs a few months back. I decided it was time to even up her scraggly ends. Plus, she's got a habit of twisting pieces of hair until they're in knots. Usually she just does this with her finger, but the other day she used a pen to do it, and it left a huge knot, which I still couldn't completely get out this morning. So, out came the scissors for a little "bob action." I think she sat the most still of my 4 children. (Miranda was the worst :-)
 
Olivia had fun bossing Allan and Sonya around during musical chairs. I must admit it was pretty hilarious because the "music" they were making was with my pots and pans. They'd take turns doing the music (or they'd do it whenever Olivia told them to). I'm not so sure they ever moved from chair-to-chair, but there was music, and there were chairs; therefore, they played musical chairs!!!
 
 

8 comments:

Wheelers said...

I LOVE Sonya's hair!

charlie said...

Sonyas hair turned out great! She looks really good with a "bob"!

Bley's Blog said...

Very cute haircut, I like it!

Deb Echols said...

Love the Hair! Great job!

The Maris' said...

She looks so grown up. I miss the "baby face"

Akinol said...

SECURITY CENTER: See Please Here

The Hagan Clan said...

Sonya's hair soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

I love Sonya's hair. It is so cute. Teresa