Sunday, March 09, 2008

Visit from Grandma Pumpkin Pie and Papa Con
My mom and dad came down from Chadron for the weekend. They hadn't been here in ages. Whenever they'd come to see us, they would stay in a hotel (obviously not here in town, since there isn't one), because of our lack of space, and the fact that we only had one bathroom. It was wonderful to able to have them stay with us, and not feel like we were on top of each other. If you've never experience claustrophobia, try putting 8 people (or even 6) in a house that has only a little over 1000 sq. feet! But then I always have to remind myself that there are millions of people in this world living in worse situations.

Playing a rousing game of Password....the password is "butt"

Snuggling with Grandpa

And we finally got dressed!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

How great to finally be able to spend "time" together! Too bad the kids don't look like they had fun :) lol

Emma's Mom said...

Your parents still look the same to me! I am sure everyone had a blast! Please say hello to them for me!