Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Uppercase living
The project of the evening was to put up my new Uppercase Living stuff. I have been so excited to get it. I'm glad I started with the one in the living room, as the bedroom one was a pain! I might have just quit and not even tried the living room! I think part of the problem with the bedroom one was that I was putting it onto new paint. And since it was so big, it took a lot of time and patience. Anyway, I'm really happy with both of them. Question: do you think I need something over the top of the living room one--maybe just something small. I also have a 10x13 of all 4 kids together, but I didn't know if I should use that in this arrangement or not. Ah, decisions, decisions. Martha Stewart I am sooo not!

Thanks, Renee, for hosting the catalog party! I wouldn't have taken the plunge and done something like this if you hadn't.



Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Wheelers said...

Those look really good! I love the "headboard" one!

charlie said...

They look awesome!
If your 10 x 13 is the antiquities just hold it up there or have aaron hold it up so you can step back and look...it does look great without, but you never know. try it and decide what you like better.

The Rouse House said...

Looks great! The headboard was a great idea!
- Angie Rouse

Bley's Blog said...

I LOVE it!!

Larissa said...

That looks great! Can't wait to see it in person! Larisa

Walkers said...

AWESOME Ilove the "headboard" one too!!

Sharon said...

Those look great!! I can't wait to get mine up!

Walkers said...

You could try a "swag" of some sort to go across the top and put the 10x13 on the bottom in the middle.

The Hoskovec's said...

OH MY GOSH! They both look fabulous! It is inspiring me to get started on some of my house projects!

Emma's Mom said...

Sara, it looks GREAT! If it's OK with you, I would like to use your pictures in my "idea" book that I have avaiable at parties... :) Beautiful work!

Bley's Blog said...

Tag...you're it! Check out my blog.