Monday, March 10, 2008

Signs of Spring
Probably about a year ago, I remember Tiffany telling me, "soon we'll be wearing flip-flops and capris." I think it was when I was a little down, or lamenting how sick of winter I was. So, to anyone out there who's needing a little cheering up, remember what she told me.

Today is an absolutely beautiful day. Tiffany, I'm only sorry that you're stuck inside, not able to wear capris or flip-flops :-) Maybe when you get off work.

P.S. I'm warning you-don't enlarge this picture (of course, now many of you will :-) I did a really quick job of shaving, and you can still see my blue nail polish underneath the pink. Yikes.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I can't wait for spring to really be here! I think I have shaved twice at the most this winter, so you are doing better than me!!

Blackmans said...

You crack me up!! It was a beautiful day! I can't wait for it to be like this everyday!

Walkers said...

Love the legs. :)

Bley's Blog said...

Ha! I remember telling you that...I think I said it as much for me as for you! :) I am planning to go outside right now!