10 Things About Me...
I was tagged by Tiffany
Here's how you play. Once you've been tagged you have to write a blog of ten weird, random things, facts or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them to be tagged. Don't forget to leave them a comment "You're it!" and tell them to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag that person back, let her know when you've posted your blog so she can read your answers.
1. I've had 6 eye surgeries, 5 of them before I started school, one about 10 years ago.
2. When I was a kid, I would come home at lunch from school, make myself a PB&J sandwich, and practice the piano. Apparantly, I did this quite often.
3. I was extremely bashful as a child. I can remember clinging to my mom's leg, and not being able to look people in the eye when they talked to me.
4. When I was in 5th grade, we had a writing contest in my class. I won the grand prize of 2 round-trip airplane tickets to Denver. (brag, brag, brag) :-) I took my mom with me, and we went and saw Ice Capades. Oh, and it was a science fiction story. Still have it if anyone's interested :-)
5. I am hopelessly addicted to Mountain Dew and lip gloss (big shock to those of you who are around me often, huh??)
6. If I haddnt' mayjered in musik i wood have mayjered in english and thenn i could bee teachin your kidz too use reelly grate grammer and speling and stuff!!!!!
7. I met my hubby on the first day of college. I thought he was dark and mysterious because it was a rainy day and he was wearing an olive green trenchcoat (plus, he's dark; hence, the dark part). As I got to know him later that semester, I seriously thought he was a know-it-all, and he kept following me around, which annoyed me, and, quite frankly, creeped me out a bit (just kidding). Eventually, I saw him for the awesome person he is, and I wouldn't change it for the world. What a blessing he is!
8. I could read all day long. Seriously. But I have 4 kids and a part-time job, so I settle for reading at bedtime only.
9. I started going grey at age 15. I'm not kidding--if I didn't color it, I would probably be 60-70% grey.
10. The one and only time that I got detention was in 5th grade. The teacher left the room for a few minutes, and in the meantime, a bunch of kids started shooting spitwads. I decided to give it a try, and guess who walked in the door at that exact moment? I'm such a rebel, aren't I?
Tag, you're it!
Alyssa...even though you're my "oldest" friend, I'm sure you'll surprise me
Kim...you'll crack me up, no matter what you say!
Charlie...I would like to know more about you
Deb...you need to post again!
Jami...I don't see you often, so I'd love to know some fun things about you!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
10 Things About Me...
Posted by sixbehrs at 9:41 PM