Sunday, February 03, 2008

Well, thanks to some wonderful help from some GREAT friends, we are all moved in! Not organized, totally, mind you, but we're on our way. We feel very blessed to have this home. I think it is just the size that we need, and it's certainly not lacking in storage. Right now it's entertaining enough just finding where I (or my helpers) put stuff! But I won't complain--we moved from a house that had one drawer in the whole kitchen. I guess you'd say it was basically one drawer in the whole house. Anyway, God has been good. We hope you'll drop in if you live nearby. We'll be happy to give you a tour!

I didn't take pictures of the bedrooms, other than Livvy/Sonya's. Bedrooms are pretty much bedrooms, in my opinion, although these are significantly larger than what we had. I'd say the best part about this house is the three bathrooms. It is wonderful!
P.S. the bathroom picture turned out weird--it makes it look as though there's something wrong with the paint on the wall. I don't know if it was just a lighting issue, or whether it was my camera or what.

10 comments:

Blackmans said...

I love the house! I am so glad you are all moved in!!!

Wheelers said...

Looks nice and roomy-you guys will be so glad to have more room. Looks good!

Anonymous said...

Looks really nice--we are anxious to see it in person--no more motels!

Mom

Emma's Mom said...

I LOVE IT! I am so happy for you...who knows, maybe we'll make a little trip to Wauneta! :) Hope to see you again soon!

Deb Echols said...

I love your house! I will have to have a tour when you get more settled!

Walkers said...

Oh Sara, I'm sooo excited for you all!!!! Can't wait to come and visit!!!

The Hagan Clan said...

LOVE the house...looks like a lot of room for you guys...

The Maris' said...

The house looks wonderful. I cannot wait to come over for a visit (and have that frappachino)

sixbehrs said...

Yes, Kim, I now know where my blender is, so let's do that soon. Come anytime. I LOVE having more space.

Dave said...

Congratulations! I'm excited for you!