Thursday, February 28, 2008

My attempt at decorating
Those of you who have been to our new house probably noticed that most of our walls are sort of a robin's egg blue. Not an awful color, mind you, but it's just not me. And our bedroom has pink carpet (reminiscent of our old house). So, I was in a quandary as to what to do about this. I really hate to paint, but it will be cheaper than changing the carpet, so that's what we've decided we'll do. I found this comforter set on ebay, and I plan to paint the walls a taupe-ish color (enlarge the picture and you'll see light brownish in the comforter--that's what I'm going for). Then I ordered an Uppercase Living flower panel-type thing for our "headboard" that's in chocolate brown. Stay tuned for the "after" pictures, although the painting may have to wait a while.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Bley's Blog said...

I like the comforter, it will look nice when you are done!