Thursday, January 24, 2008

Some building, some packing, some stress
First, the building....Paul's been working hard on putting together all of the Lego stuff he got for Christmas. This is only a small part of one of the sets.


Olivia and Sonya had to get in on the packing. Note the vacuum box. My vacuum literally died a week or so ago. It wasn't very old, so I was kind of bummed.

I don't know how the actual moving process will go, but the process of getting ready to move certainly can be stressful!!! I won't go into all the details, but the main issue has been our title. Fortunately, I think it's all going to work out in time (the 30th is our closing date). The other interesting stressful thing, if stress can be interesting, is that we're basically going to have to either break a window or take apart a ton of our siding to get our couch out of this house! Gotta love these old houses with their 31 inch doorways. And today's couches (or at least ours, anyway) run more like 36 inches, both from front-to-back and top-to-bottom. You may be wondering how we got the couch in here in the first place. Well, we had to take the window out, but that was one of our old windows, which actually COULD be taken out quite easily. Anyway, that's the latest. Pray all goes smoothly on the 30th. I'm hoping maybe my next post can be pictures of our new house!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Bley's Blog said...

I remember those days so well....it is stressful, especailly with little one's help! I will be praying that things go as smoothly as possible...take a deep breath, and know that God is in control! :)

Sharon said...

Boxes are the most fun to play with! And is Paul going to be an architect?!?! Wow!! Remember, we will help however you need, I've had lots of practice packing and moving! :)Praying for you all,

charlie said...

Who needs toys when you have boxes!! At any given time Hannah has atleast one box or laundry basket to play with. Pual did a great job with the Legos!! Wish I had some ideas for you on the whole sofa situation. I will be praying.