Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy late birthday, Mom!
I think I'd better quit trying to wish people happy birthday on this thing! My mom's birthday was Jan. 1st, so we were actually there at her house for the big event. Unfortunately, she had everything planned out already--a nice lunch of ham, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes, twice-baked potatoes, etc....so it was really hard for me to do anything to spoil her. Anyway, I hope your day was fun, mom. I'm sure it was noisier than most of your recent birthdays have been! I love you very much. Thank you for being a good role-model, and for the kindness you've exhibited to me over the years, even when I was a sassy teenager. I know that you blog readers will find it difficult to believe that I was anything but sweet:-) That's why Kim bought me Sassy Strawberry Mint lotion.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Walkers said...

Happy Birthday Peggy. Hope you had a great one with all the grandkids around! :-)

The Maris' said...

I thought the lotion was perfect for you lol
But I would not want you any other way.

The Lutz Family said...

I'm not good at posting birthdays either. I told myself I was going to do it this new year, but I've already missed one. Ugh.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Peggy. Hope you had a nice day with your grandkids. Teresa