Thursday, December 13, 2007

Ok, I'll just admit it. I'm really not a fan of snow, winter, cold, or anything that comes with this time of year (except my birthday and Christmas, of course). Aaron seems to think there are too many people in California for his tastes, so we'll just have to put up with midwest winters our whole lives, I'm guessing. I just took these pictures so I can show I was a good sport while the girls played in the backyard. I actually stood on the back step and took pictures!



Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Wheelers said...

Where are thier gloves?! brrr. I hear you-the snow is pretty, but I think I'd do better in a warmer climate :)

Bley's Blog said...

I love the one of Olivia "hoeing" the snow! Ha!

charlie said...

I am the same way, yet I love the snow...just not the cold...
renee asked about the gloves...
I would like to know why olivias jacket is not zipped?
Kids are stronger than we are when it comes to temps!

sixbehrs said...

I know-their gloves were in the house. What kind of mother do they have?

sixbehrs said...

And yes, Charlie, I should have zipped her coat. sigh. Bad mommy.

Anonymous said...

Isn't snow great. It can entertain a child for a very long time on a snow day from school. TERESA

Sharon said...

Sara,
You can zip and put on but they sure can unzip and take off fast!! It looks like they had snow much fun :) (bad pun, sorry)

The Maris' said...

I love to play in the snow. Actually today I choose to walk thru the drift instead of around it, and not because I am lazy. I just love the feel of it.
ANd the girls still will not wear their gloves and zip their coats. So no worries!!!