Friday, December 21, 2007

A-moving we will go!
A-moving we will go,
we'll leave Arapahoe (street)
One block west, more space to rest
A-moving we will go.

Ok, so I'm not really a songwriter, but I've been doing lots of piggyback songs with my Kindergartners, so I'm just in that mood, I guess. Anyway, if you're totally confused, basically the news is this--we've sold our house! We're really excited. The house we'll be moving into has about 3400 sq. feet, 3 bathrooms, a garage, a nice family room, and basically just a lot more SPACE!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo happy for you guys. This is what we were praying for. Teresa

Bley's Blog said...

That is so cool! I'm glad you will have more room.

Dillan Family said...

Wonderful news for your family! I'm happy for you all.

charlie said...

Im happy for you!!!
What a wonderful Christmas present for the whole family!!!

Walkers said...

Yeah!!! I can't wait to come visit!!

Deb Echols said...

I am so happy for you! You'll love all that space!!

The Sandman Squad said...

Ya HOO!! That is super news (I am a bit behind in commenting). We are so thrilled for you and you will love the space. Let's do coffee or Mt. Dew!!

The Maris' said...

Way cool!!! I hope you are moved in soon and enjoying all the extra space. And who could imagine more than 1 bathroom.
I love your new layout