Monday, December 10, 2007

For your viewing pleasure.....or for a good laugh, anyway....

Age 4--I had never had a haircut

Kindergarten--I had JUST had eye surgery a few days before

4th grade--when my hair grew, it grew! My mom always spent so much time on my hair. I am so not like that with my daughters, unfortunately! Also, my mom made my outfit!

9th grade--I'll skip the jr. high years, just in case some of you are eating while viewing these. You've heard of Ugly Betty, right??

11th grade--perm+big poufy bangs+no layers=triangle; 'nuff said; (and I never even took geometry!)

12 comments:

Blackmans said...

Those are awesome! Thank you for sharing!!

Dillan Family said...

I love it! Show us more! Dig out the jr high ones!

Sharon said...

I love it!! The kids saw and said we look alike!! I'm not sure what that means...?!?!

Walkers said...

I love those. It's always fun to look at old picts!

charlie said...

Olivia looks just like you!!!
Jasmyn was looking with me and actually thought it was olivia!!!

Deb Echols said...

Those are great! Thanks for sharing with us!

sixbehrs said...

Terri, I will if you will! I'm serious, my jr. high ones are BAD. But I might get brave....if some other people post theirs. Hey, this could be fun....seeing who has the worst school picture. I'll bet ya'll my 7th grade one would win!

Wheelers said...

LOL! Olivia does look a lot like that 4 year old picture of you.

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures. You looked so much like Olivia at age 4. Teresa

Jami Arenz said...

HA! The funniest part is that I have some VERY similar pics.

The Maris' said...

Thanks Sara, I loved them. I will admit that you have more nerve that I do, I cannot imagine showing anyone some of my school pictures. The older you get the more scary the clothes. My Mom sewed too-matching outfits for all 4 girls-try to picture all the stripes and plaids.

Dave said...

I too thought that was Olivia! And may I just say, you make a lovely triangle...okay, I'm laughing my tuchas off! Triangle-head was so 'in' then! You were cutting edge! No really...the edges of your hair could have cut someone...

LOVED THE PHOTOS. LOVED THEM!