Sunday, October 28, 2007

A trip to Chadron
We had a three day weekend, so we headed up to see my folks in Chadron. It was great to get away. We got to spend some time with my nephew, Jaedon, and my brother Tyler. We hadn't seen them since Christmas, so it was long overdue. Jaedon is just 5 months older than Sonya, but is basically the same size as Olivia. And he talks like he's 10! His big thing this weekend was to say, "Don't tell me what to do. You're a very bossy boy (or girl, depending). He said that to Sonya once and she cried. It was hilarious, I must say.

3 comments:

Dillan Family said...

i love the family pictures! it's fun to see your family in action.

Walkers said...

Looks like a fun time!

The Maris' said...

It looks like you had a great time.. It is so wonderful that you got pictures of the kids with their great grandma. those are keepers