Saturday, October 06, 2007

Ponies!
Today we went to the pumpkin patch. Unfortunately, Aaron didn't let me in on the fact that we were going there until we'd almost gotten to McCook, so I didn't have my camera. A very nice gal offered to take these pictures of Livvy and Sonya, though, and then she e-mailed them to me. Paul, Miranda, and Aaron were doing the corn maze during this time. I heard that this is the last year that they're doing the pumpkin patch at Common Scents, so we had to take advantage of it. It has been a tradition ever since Paul was 4 and Miranda was 3. Good times, even though it was really hot (in the 90s) and windy.


4 comments:

Bley's Blog said...

How fun! Cute pictures of the girls.

Deb Echols said...

Cute little girls! Looks like they had tons of fun. You are definitely making memories for your kids. That's so cool.

The Hoskovec's said...

Every kid needs pony rides! Looks like the girls had fun!

The Maris' said...

They are so adorable, I think that they need to come to my house again. I never have gone to the pumpkin patch, but it looks like it was a blast.