Tuesday, October 16, 2007


Lost

I am so incredibly frustrated. I have been missing my keys for almost a week. This means I have no van key, no car key, and no school keys. I can borrow Aaron's car and van keys when I need to, but I'm pretty much out of luck with the school keys. I honestly have no idea where they are. I've asked at the school office, the post office (because I have left them there before), and I've checked the van a million times, because I know that's where they last were. Please pray that I will find them SOON!


Update

Well, no one has been beating down our door to come look at our house :-) There is someone from California who is supposedly coming to look in early Nov. Apparently they have family in this area and are interested in our house for a "second home." That just cracks me up, but to each his own! We are still just praying for God's will in all of this. Officially, our "deadline" for selling this house is Oct. 31, but the realtor said that the owner of the house we're wanting to buy is being patient. So, I guess we'll see if these California people are charmed by our early 1900s house! Since I'm sure you can't even buy a tiny shack for $29,500 in CA, I'm betting money won't be an issue. Either way, whether we sell this house and are able to move, or if we have to stay in this house, we're ok. God has really worked on me regarding this issue of contentment. And hey--I now have clean closets and a de-cluttered house, so it won't all be for nothing!

1 comments:

The Hoskovec's said...

The best of luck to you! I think your house looks neat!