Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Halloween, 2005
I ran across these pics of Maycee and Kendra. I'd forgotten I even had them!

I also have to share some funny things that Olivia has said today. This morning she climbed into bed with me and, pretty much out of the blue, said, "Sonya's always gonna be a baby." I said, "why do you say that?" And she was like, "I'm getting big, but she's just gonna be a baby."

Sorry, mom. My daughter is growing up to say "gonna," just like I always do.

Also, we were heading to the park and there was a train going through town. Olivia noticed that it was making a squeaking sound as it went down the tracks. She said, "It's squeaking. When it does that, it makes juice in my ears." Crazy girl. :-)


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Maris' said...

I love to hear the crazy things that she comes up with:) she is hilarious!
I LOVE the pictures of Maycee and Kendra, it sure seems like yesterday when they looked like that.

Wheelers said...

Haha-how cute. They're all just growing up so fast.

Bley's Blog said...

Awww...I loved looking at these!

Anonymous said...

"When it does that, it makes juice in my ears."

That is funny.

It's also--coincidentally I'm sure--the same thing that happens to me when I hear Kid Rock 'sing'.

Weird.

Dave