Saturday, September 29, 2007

Paul, the piano man
Paul and Miranda resumed piano lessons a few weeks ago. I think we're finally getting into the routine again of practicing daily, although it has been a challenge at times. Paul and I are actually playing a song at church tomorrow for the prelude. I'm proud of both of them. It's cool to see them developing as musicians, and acquiring a joy for playing the piano.


I had to post this picture of Paul, aka grandpa pants. He was just being goofy before bedtime.

3 comments:

Bley's Blog said...

Oh, wow...Paul will love it when you show that picture to his future girlfriend!! Ha! :) Your kids are growing up so much, Miranda's hair is pretty!

Anonymous said...

Ha! That is hilarious. What a funny guy. He looks like Caucasian Urkle!

Dave

The Hoskovec's said...

LOL I love the grandpa pants! So funny!