Thursday, September 13, 2007

In the midst of packing....
Well, I can't say as though we've done a lot of exciting things lately. Most of my "free" time has been spent going through closets, where I've bagged up over 20 bags (we're talking 13 gal. kitchen-sized bags) of clothes, etc. to take to Goodwill. Remember the last post where I said I wasn't really a packrat? Well, I think I'll have to take that back. I think most of us have our weak areas--mine would be clothes. I ran across Paul's 6-9 mo. clothes (and he's almost 10). Yikes. Anyway, it is such a great feeling to be able to actually walk in our walk-in closets! I remember a few "incidents" with my mom as I was growing up that involved my closet (remember that, mom??) In fact, as I remember it, that's what our major blow-ups revolved around--my messy closet. I wonder if that's one reason I avoid mine? Hmmmm.....

I have managed to use my camera a couple of times this week....


The puppy costume makes a re-appearance (remember Olivia from a few months back?)

Miranda and her friend Taylor

3 comments:

Bley's Blog said...

Wow, you've gotten a lot done! I need to do that kind of thing more often too. Love the costume! We had one that recently made a reappearance at our house too...Collin runs around as Pooh Bear as often as someone will put it on him! :)

Dave Ja Vu said...

I dread the thought of ever having to pack up our accumulations of 'stuff'. Kudos to you for jumping right in and getting it done!

The Hoskovec's said...

We are having a huge garage sale next year, with tons of clothes also! I love the costume too! SO CUTE!