Sunday, September 02, 2007

Go, Huskers!

For as long as we've been married, Aaron and I have wanted to go see a Husker game. It was an awesome trip, with great weather--upper 80s with a nice breeze. We were truly in the nosebleed section--row 97 out of 99! But it was tons of fun, even for someone like me who's clueless about football. I swear, I must have ADD when it comes to sports because even when I try to pay attention, my mind just wanders and I think of a million other things! Plus, when you're that far back, it's not easy to track the ball. That's my excuse, anyway. Oh, and the best part? They won!!! What a great weekend. A special thanks to Kim for keeping our kiddos! How blessed we are to have someone like her.



The stadium

Warm-ups

I wanted one but Aaron wouldn't buy me one :-)

The part I could focus on the most--the marching band!

Awwww....how cute...or something

6 comments:

Bley's Blog said...

Looks like a fun time!

Anonymous said...

Looks you both had a good time! Larissa

Walkers said...

Looks like fun! Tony and I were just talking that we have never gone to a game together. I think it would be a blast!

Dillan Family said...

Hi Sara! I don't mind you "lurking" on my blog...I did the same to yours after I read your comment. You are now in my favorites! Yep, we moved & are adjusting well. I'm glad to read about your family--I'll keep checking out your updates. Take care. terri

The Lutz Family said...

Hi Sara! Glad you enjoyed your first Husker game! Let me know the next time you go and I'll let ya borrow our "corn head". :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun. I liked your hats but I think you would have looked better in a corn hat. Teresa