Monday, September 17, 2007

Caterpillars

Olivia has a fondness for all things creepy and crawly. Her mother, however, does not. But I like to encourage the kids to discover new things, so I try to be a good sport. This is Olivia's latest friend, Tina. A few weeks ago she found another caterpillar, and she kept referring to a "Callie," so I asked her who Callie was. She replied, "Callie Pillar." Also, a few weeks back we found a Katydid at the park and brought it home for the day, before we let it go in the front yard. Of course, its name was Katy.

2 comments:

The Lutz Family said...

Callie Pillar. That's the cutest thing I've ever heard! What a bright & creative girl!

The Hoskovec's said...

I agree a callie pillar. That is soo cute! I think I will start calling them that too! Love it!