Monday, July 16, 2007

Hills Alive!
We went to an event in Rapid City, SD called Hills Alive this past weekend. It's something I went to a couple of times as a kid, and also once when Aaron and I were dating. It's an awesome outdoor concert that lasts for 2 days, and is FREE!!! It was an incredible experience to listen to music, and praise God with about 40,000 other people. It was about 100 degrees out, but it was totally worth it. Sharon, Jenn and Vicki went with us. We went to Mt. Rushmore on Sunday morning, as they had never been there before. Also, on the way back home we went to Carhenge. I know that was the highlight of the trip for the girls!! Ha! But it's a pretty interesting little Nebraska touristy thing :-)

4 comments:

Wheelers said...

Looks like a good time!

Anonymous said...

What a fun trip! Larissa

tiffany said...

Looks like a great trip...lots of fun!

Walkers said...

Hey now... I look at yours more than once a day. :) Just not big on leaving comments, but I will now! :)

We talked about going to Hills Alive, but are in the middle of hay season and my sister was/is due any day! I would LOVE to hear Jermey Camp and Mercy Me!!!!!!
Mary Jo