Friday, July 06, 2007

Harvest time

This is a typical sight in front of our house these days--tons of trucks taking wheat to the elevator. Aaron is helping a local farmer with harvest this year. It makes for long days for all of us, but we're doing ok. Aaron is such a huge help to me, and I'll admit I'm more than a little spoiled by all he does--especially in the summer. Anyway, I certainly appreciate him even more than I did before. Hey, we're about even for Germany now, huh??!! Except, I suppose, that I spent money to go to Germany, and he is making it. Hmmmm....well, it sounded like a good trade-off at first.


1 comments:

tiffany said...

I took a picture in front of our house of the same thing the other day. :) Mike asked if we set up a lemonade stand....it would help if we actually had some lemonade! Ha!